Marketing communication specialist
About the role
A3P Biomedical is growing the team as our highly innovative and breakthrough product is showing excellent success. To support this and future development we are looking for an experienced marketer with a background from international business and Life Science industry.
As our Marketing communication specialist, you will create demand for the Stockholm3 products through effective communication and marketing campaigns to potential buyers and internal teams. With the understanding of the Stockholm3 product and knowledge of the market, customers, and competitors you will clearly explain the unique value the product brings.
You will have a very hands-on and operational role and be responsible for marketing activities related to the preparation and timely execution of a Stockholm3 launch and drive the marketing activities through the company, salespeople and partners in other markets.
About A3P Biomedical
A3P Biomedical (publ) is a Swedish company with a global mission – to improve men’s health and quality of life by radically increasing the precision in prostate cancer diagnostics. Earlier and more accurate risk assessment and improved treatment will reduce rate of severe prostate cancer and mortality while decreasing healthcare costs. The company’s leading product is Stockholm3, a clinically and commercially validated blood test for early detection of aggressive prostate cancer.
The company is now in an exciting growth phase and expanding our business international with focus on the Nordic countries and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promote and advertising our company and products and services and ensure consistent execution of all key elements across materials and in various channels.
- Developing communication, key messages for Stockholm3 product and studies that drive customer engagement with stakeholders and physicians.
- Create, design and convey powerful content in all marketing materials including newsletters, emails, and brochures for the key customer categories, website and distribute according to the advertising plan in multi- channels and media. You may also work with other teams to create other materials such as videos and white papers.
- Create training material for sales and partners and for physician, payer, and patient educational programs.
- Distribute the marketing material to sales teams, customers and partners and process material for website, social media, campaigns, meetings, trainings, and events.
- Responsible to plan and prepare material and lectures for marketing event, congresses. This involves contacting event organizations, industry experts, partners and KOLs.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website, social media pages and address customer’s queries and comments. Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams.
- Drive company’s digital/social media activity with the support of A3P Biomedical groups teams. Support partners digital/social media activities and ensure they are complying with our branding policy.
- Support sales team and partners in preparation and execution of Stockholm3 launch.
- Conduct and providing market, trends, and competitor analysis for input to pipeline development strategies.
- Ensure that communication, marketing branding and product materials, including images in applicable formats, logo, templates, content stories are available for internal and external use.
- Education bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, communication, business or other related fields, with min 3-5 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience from Marketing, Communication or similar role.
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Social media & Content, Digital Media, Web site SEO, CRM, Google, Digital Analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English is required.
- Proficiency in languages such as German, French is a plus.
Skills to bring
- Experience from Life science industry; medical device or healthcare, biotechnology or software marketing, customers insight generation, brand position and delivery of successful communication execution plans.
- Understanding of commercial awareness and decision making based on sales targets.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Strong interpersonal skills – excellent global team player, communication and influencing skills with the ability to balance the various individual interests of all stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a high energy level who enjoys working in an autonomous way, demonstrating energy, creative thinking, developing new opportunities.
- Proven experience in delivering impactful digital marketing campaigns.
Report to: Marketing & Sales Director
Please, if you have any questions about the role contact our HR manager Karolin Sjösten.
Last date for the application is 2021-11-12.